Essential oils were mankind’s first medicine. From Egyptian hieroglyphics and Chinese manuscripts, we know that priests and physicians have been using essential oils for thousands of years. There are 188 references to essential oils in the Bible. Oils such as frankincense, myrrh, rosemary, hyssop and spikenard were used for anointing and healing the sick.
What are Pure, Therapeutic-Grade essential oils?
Essential oils are the volatile liquids that are distilled from plants (including their respective parts such as seeds, bark, leaves, stems, roots, flowers, fruit, etc.). One of the factors that determines the purity and therapeutic value of an oil is its chemical constituents. These constituents can be affected by a vast number of variables including: the part(s) of the plant from which the oil was produced, soil condition, fertilizer (organic or chemical), geographic region, climate, altitude, harvest season and methods, and distillation process. Emily remains dedicated to using only Pure, Therapeutic-Grade essential oils in her practice and actively seeks the purest quality and highest therapeutic-grade essential oils available. Anything less may not produce the desired results and can, in some cases, be extremely toxic.
Some benefits include but are not limited to:
- Essential oils embody the regenerating, oxygenating and immune strengthening properties of plants.
- Powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants create an unfriendly environment for free radicals. Antioxidants prevent all mutations, work as free radical scavengers, prevent fungus, and prevent oxidation in the cells.
- Antibacterial, anticancerous, antifungal, anti-infectious, antimicrobial, antitumor, antiparasitic, antiviral and antiseptic. Essential oils have been shown to destroy all tested bacteria and viruses, while simultaneously restoring balance to the body.
- Promote emotional, physical and spiritual healing.
- Essential oils have a bioelectrical frequency that is several times greater than the frequency of herbs, food and even the human body. Clinical research has shown that essential oils can quickly raise the frequency of the human body, restoring it to its normal, healthy level.
Raindrop Technique is a powerful, non-invasive tool for assisting the body in correcting defects in the curvature of the spine. Raindrop Technique originated in the 1980s from the research of Dr. Gary Young while working with a Lakota medicine man named Wallace Black Elk. It integrates Vitaflex, a practice based on the principles of Reflexology, and massage, utilizing the power of essential oils in bringing the body into structural and electrical alignment. (from the Essential Oils Desk Reference)
Raindrop Technique uses a sequence of therapeutic grade essential oils that are immune enhancing while supporting the body’s natural defenses as well as the circulatory, respiratory, endocrine, digestive, nervous, and other body systems. These oils, which are high in antioxidants, are also mood elevating and antiseptic, creating an unfavorable environment for harmful viruses and bacteria that can hibernate in the body. Essential oils are known to boost stamina and energy, help you relax, help manage stress and frustration and promote overall health, vitality, and longevity. The principal single oils used include:
Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
Oregano (Origanum compactum)
Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens)
Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)
Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
Marjoram (Origanum majorana)
The oils are dispensed in little drops from a height of about six inches above the back, which is where Raindrop Technique gets its name. They are then massaged along the spine and back muscles. They are also applied to the feet.
Though the treatment takes about 90 minutes, the benefits may continue to work in the body for up to one week following a Raindrop Session, with possible realignment and bodily adjustments taking place during this time.
Dragon Time Massage
Similar to the Raindrop Technique but specially designed for balancing and relaxing during a woman’s monthly cycle, this massage will bring ease to the body, mind and spirit. Combining gentle massage, Reiki, acupressure, moist heat and aromatherapy, the Dragon Time Massage supports women’s energetic and emotional beings during this sacred time of introspection and deep connection.
Dragon Time Essential Oil™ is a wonderful blend of oils that is grounding and relaxing. Its balancing properties make it a perfect choice for supporting normal, healthy emotions during the female monthly cycle. Dragon Time is recommended for young and mature women.
Dragon Time Essential Oil™
What’s in Dragon Time Essential Oil™ Blend?
There are six different therapeutic grade essential oils in Dragon Time Essential Oil™:
- Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale) as a wonderful aroma that eases stress and uplifts the mind and body! It is an antispasmodic and is used for menstrual discomfort, uterine disorders and muscle spasms. It has been used throughout history for romance and attraction and for balancing the feminine energy of the body.
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) has been used for centuries to help support the female body and it’s own challenges. It contains sclareol which is very rare when distilling essential oils. Supports normal, healthy attitude during PMS; and menopausal women.
- Marjoram (Origanum majorana) is beneficial for occasional simple nervous tension because of it’s calming effects.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) can help you relax, wind down before bed and even ease stress. Its balancing properties can create a relaxing atmosphere. Lavender is also helpful with PMS and menopausal discomforts and water retention.
- Fennel (Pelargonium graveolens) The Benefits of Fennel date back to the ancient Egyptians. It is stimulating to the circulatory, glandular, respiratory, and digestive systems. It also may support feelings of well-being during the menstrual cycle.
- Blue Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) is a wonderful hormone balancer.
Need more info on essential oils and the many benefits of aromatherapy? Check our News Page for info on upcoming classes.